Monday, June 16, 2008

First Post






Hello All,
Here we go! I finally made a blog for myself. I have been in some quilt swaps and one round robin.


My goal photo-wise ,that is with this post is to show you a mini quilt that I made this winter during all our lovely snow.


Notice the cute pink and brown mini with a brown back to match. I make a lot of miniatures and that is what I started out with when I started quilting. Along with Irish Chain quilts.


I am currently part of the Four Season Quilt Swap and the Spring Fling Round Robin swap.


Thanks to Toni for helping me start this wonderful new adventure!!


Dorian

6 comments:

Toni said...

EXCELLENT!!!! So glad to see you have a blog now!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging Dorian. You might want to go in and change your email prefferences so that we can reply to comments you leave on our blogs, makes it so much easier. At the moment you have it set to no-reply, if you want relies just switch it to show email. Look forward to more visits with you.

Unknown said...

Oh dear my fingers were faster than my brain, excuse the bad spelling in the last comment.

Becky said...

Good luck with Blogging. I started a couple months ago and it is fun! I'm in the Miniature Booty Swap, too - that's where I found your blog link! Happy Sewing :)

Autumn Moon said...

Good job, keep up the good work!

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Wonderful !! I'm looking foward to seeing many more of your mini's
Amy